10 great quotes by kris kristofferson
- I’d trade all my tomorrows for one single yesterday.
- Freedom’s just another word for “nothing left to lose”.
- You don’t paddle against the current, you paddle with it. And if you get good at it, you throw away the oars.
- To me, if you love it enough to devote your life to it, then you’re doing the right thing.
- I grew up listening to Hank Williams and Johnny Cash, so arriving in Nashville in the ’60s was really exciting for me.
- I have a special place in my heart for Nashville because it saved my life back in the day.
- Everything that I write is sort of autobiographical, and I don’t know that I’m getting better, but I’m certainly running out of time.
- he closest I’ve come to knowing myself is in losing myself. That’s why I loved football before I loved music. I could lose myself in it.
- There are points in your life, especially if you have creative ambitions, where selfishness is necessary.
- To me, the best love songs work on two – maybe three – different levels, where you’re talking about the person who you’re right opposite, and all the people like that.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Kris_Kristofferson #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio