10 great quotes by ozzy osbourne
- Maybe it’s not too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate.
- It had a huge impact on me, ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ – and I was very proud when I found out that Kurt Cobain was a fan of mine. I thought he was awesome.
- Hating people isn’t a productive way of living. So what’s the point in hating anyone? There’s enough hate in the world as it is, without me adding to it.
- That night, at God knows what hour, Bill phoned me up and shouted, ‘Ozzy, I think my house is haunted!’ ‘Sell tickets then,’ I told him, and put the phone down.
- I love you all; I love you more than life itself, but you’re all fucking mad.
- I’m a lunatic by nature, and lunatics don’t need training – they just are.
- I keep hearing this [expletive] thing that guns don’t kill people, but people kill people. If that’s the case, why do we give people guns when they go to war? Why not just send the people?
- I used to get upset by people not understanding me, but I’ve made a career out of it now.
- When you’re in love, it’s not just about the messing around in the sack, it’s about how empty you feel when they’re gone.
- The funny thing is, I was never much of a fighter. Better a live coward than a dead hero, that was my motto.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Ozzy_Osbourne #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio