- If I didn’t define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people’s fantasies for me and eaten alive.
- When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.
- I have come to believe over and over again that what is most important to me must be spoken, made verbal and shared, even at the risk of having it bruised or misunderstood.
- It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences.
- Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation, and that is an act of political warfare.
- And when we speak we are afraid our words will not be heard nor welcomed but when we are silent we are still afraid So it is better to speak remembering we were never meant to survive.
- I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own.
- The master’s tools will never dismantle the master’s house.
- There is no thing as a single-issue struggle because we do not live single-issue lives.
- Pain is important: how we evade it, how we succumb to it, how we deal with it, how we transcend it.
Tags : Live Online Radio