- Looking for happiness is a sure way to sadness, I think. You have to take each moment as it comes.
- The further you get away from yourself, the more challenging it is. Not to be in your comfort zone is great fun.
- If you have an over-preoccupation with perception and trying to please people’s expectations, then you can go mad.
- Like all of these things, like a lot of art, you do the work and you let go. You understand how the thing works and then you let go of it. It should be something you breathe or you feel, not something that you force or try to control.
- Metaphorically speaking, it’s easy to bump into one another on the journey from A to B and not even notice. People should take time to notice, enjoy and help each other.
- Being in front of an audience makes me feel alive. Being with friends makes me feel alive. I’ve done some crazy stuff in my time and yet I can feel infinitely alive curled up on a sofa reading a book. So, what makes me feel alive? I guess it’s realizing I am part of the world around me.
- You come into this world as you leave it, on your own. It’s made me want to live a life slightly less ordinary.
- I try to work hard. I’m really proud of what I get to do as a living. I still pinch myself. But I also know it’s a craft, and I can get better at it and learn every time I do it. So I try to work hard no matter what the task is.
- I like to think that we’re revolving on this planet and revolving through the galaxy. I love having context that’s so much bigger than I can fathom. It’s fantastic to realise how insignificant you are.
- Our daily lives are so mundane, we get taken over by what is immediately in front of us and we don’t see beyond that.
10 inspirational benedict cumberbatch quotes on success
Tags : Live Online Radio
10 inspirational idris elba quotes on success