- A family is a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the loss…That’s the trade-off. But I’ll take it all.
- I have a hard time with morals. All I know is what feels right, what’s more important to me is being honest about who you are. Morals I get a little hung up on.
- Family – and certainly kids and a stable relationship – is something bigger than yourself. They need you to sit down with them, be there for them when they wake up in the middle of the night.
- I think happiness is overrated. Satisfied, at peace-those would be more realistic goals.
- I had a friend who worked at a hospice, and he said people in their final moments don’t discuss their successes, awards or what books they wrote or what they accomplished. They only talk about their loves and their regrets, and I think that’s very telling.
- In Missouri, where I come from, we don’t talk about what we do – we just do it. If we talk about it, it’s seen as bragging.
- Stop being perfect, because obsessing over being perfect stops you from growing.
- Everything is more beautiful because we are doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.
- You must lose everything in order to gain anything.
- Happiness is overrated. There has to be conflict in life.
Tags : Live Online Radio