- It’s not who I am underneath but what I do that defines me.
- I think mostly it’s the adventure that I will have in making the movie. That’s what I look for.
- There’s a level of confidence in the actor you’re working with that really helps a lot. It makes all the difference.
- When it comes to films, people often don’t differentiate between the message of a bad central character and the message of the film itself. They are two separate things.
- Sometimes the truth isn’t good enough. Sometimes people have got to have their faith rewarded.
- I have this theory that, depending on your attitude, your life doesn’t have to become this ridiculous charade that it seems so many people end up living.
- But I learned that there’s a certain character that can be built from embarrassing yourself endlessly. If you can sit happy with embarrassment, there’s not much else that can really get to ya.
- I feel like I’m pretty good but I don’t like to toot my own horn, you know. I want to let the work speak for itself and kind of move on to the next thing.
- I want to do good work. I want the opportunity to work with good people, and the only way I’m gonna do that is to commit 110% – you get out what you put in.
- I think it’s important when you’re acting to be as relaxed as possible even if you’re doing something intense. You’re basically in a state of dynamic relaxation.
Tags : Live Online Radio