- We have no more right to consume happiness without producing it than to consume wealth without producing it.
- What we want is to see the child in pursuit of knowledge, and not knowledge in pursuit of the child.
- Only on paper has humanity yet achieved glory, beauty, truth, knowledge, virtue, and abiding love.
- We must always think about things, and we must think about things as they are, not as they are said to be.
- Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.
- A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
- The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not.
- The moment we want to believe something, we suddenly see all the arguments for it, and become blind to the arguments against it.
- All my life affection has been showered upon me, and every forward step I have made has been taken in spite of it.
- Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world.
Tags : Live Online Radio