- Fear nothing. Do what you want to do, but be educated and intelligent and confident about it.
- My father always told me that a fool at 40 is a fool for life.
- I’m not afraid to fail. I’m not afraid to fall over and make a mistake. That often cripples people on the onset of getting into anything.
- Know what your target is, don’t guess it…if you don’t know what your targets are you’re never going to get there.
- I’m an ambitious person. I never considered myself in competition with anyone, and I’m not saying that from an arrogant standpoint, It’s just that my journey started so, so long ago, and I’m still on it and I won’t stand still.
- When you come from an underprivileged background, oftentimes, you feel a little overwhelmed by your education or your lack of.
- I’ve always had ambition, and the acting was successful and put my name on the map, but it was never the plan to stop there.
- The other thing I think is important is to keep your head down.
- It turns out that you make your own luck but you work hard to keep it.
- My definition of bad-ass is that I’m a force of nature and true spirit. I’m self-admitting that, and it sounds vain to say that, but I am.
Tags : Live Online Radio