- You know, I never felt like I was young at the time and obviosly having Mia was absolutely planned. It’s only know when I meet people who are my age and single, [with] no kids, that I reflect and say, ‘Bloody hell? I really have leaved at a fast pace.’
- Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.
- I don’t have parts of my body that I hate or would like to trade for somebody else’s or wish I could surgically adjust into some fantasy version of what they are.
- I look like people that walk down the street. I don’t have perfect boobs, I don’t have zero cellulite – of course I don’t – and I’m curvy. If that is something that makes women feel empowered in any way, that’s great.
- If I had a child, I wouldn’t let them go to drama school. At times, I was really unhappy there.
- I’m not very technically minded. I mean, I don’t know how to do e-mail on computers.
- When I think about somebody like Keira Knightley, whom I don’t particularly know, I see somebody who is working hard, really trying to challenge herself and make smart choices in spite of people criticising her size and performances.
- I don’t believe in sort of holding back, you know, life isn’t a dress rehearsal!
- I think I’m developing a kind of subconscious loathing of the word ‘franchise.’ I just think of something that’s packaged, something you can buy on a shelf and is immediately disposable. I don’t know. It’s a really weird word for me.
- I’m no stranger to the occasional dodgy juice, but it doesn’t taste very nice and it is bloody boring. It’s not a way to live.
Tags : Live Online Radio