- While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
- Once you tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.
- Why does the eye see a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination when awake?
- Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
- Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it.
- Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
- There are three classes of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, those who do not see.
- The acquisition of knowledge is always of use to the intellect because it may thus drive out useless things and retain the good. For nothing can be loved or hated unless it is first known.
- In rivers, the water that you touch is the last of what has passed and the first of that which comes; so with present time.
- It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them, they went out and happened to things.
10 inspirational leonardo da vinci quotes