- You have to come up in the world before it’s worthwhile for those worth less to put you down.
- When the joy of the job’s gone, when it’s no fun trying anymore, quit before you’re fired.
- Working at what you enjoy is far more important than what you’re working at.
- Compliment others on the virtues they have; and they’re not half as pleased as being complimented for the ones they don’t have.
- An inadequate chief executive officer’s time at the top is always too long no matter how short.
- When you don’t understand, it’s sometimes easier to look like you do.
- The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living at doing what they most enjoy.
- Most oldsters are fascinated by the Future, while the young love to look back to earlier days, especially their own.
- How in heck are they handling their surplus population in Hell these days? Maybe by the time you and I are in the queue there won’t be room for us.
- Personal & Confidential. Letters so marked should be. When the contents are only printed matter, though, the minifrauder succeeds in sowing illwill & ire.
Tags : Live Online Radio