- All that running around in my underwear put money in my pockets. I can focus on working in interesting movies without having to worry about supporting myself.
- I have a lot of real life experience with hustling and doing stupid stuff.
- I want people to come see my films and enjoy them but at the end of the day you can’t control what people think.
- I’ve been in enough movies to know that when you’re on the set and you start shooting, you’re looking at playback and you get a sense of what it’s going to be like.
- I do understand that going out and promoting the movie is a big responsibility, and part of the reason they give me the job in the first place.
- Well every moment, every project is different. I took a very slow approach to acting, trying to really work with people I could learn from. And I got something different out of each experience.
- I prepare mentally and physically for everything I do. I like having to do both, because you submerge yourself into the character and the world and you live it until it’s over.
- I’m much more concerned with being a good dad than a good actor, being there for my children, educating them and hopefully helping them avoid some of the mistakes that I’ve made.
- I work as hard as anybody will ever work and I like that. That’s why I’ve been successful and that is when I feel good about myself. If I do my damnedest and don’t succeed, I feel good about the effort.
- I’ve always been into working out and eating healthy. That’s just who I am.
Tags : Live Online Radio