- If there’s an idea I think is really good and I feel like I can write it, then I’ll do it.
- We’re here for such a short time. When your great-great-grandkids study history, don’t you want them to be proud that you were part of the solution?
- Listen, here’s the thing. If you can’t spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker.
- Bond is part of the system. He’s an imperialist and a misogynist, and he laughs at killing people, and he sits there slugging martinis. It’ll never be the same thing as this, because Bourne is a guy who is against the establishment, who is paranoid and on the run. I just think fundamentally they’re just very different things.
- I grew up in and the teachers. I think I was very lucky. I think I had a lot of social capital, and so when I found myself in this position of influence, I just – then I started to engage a bit with some of the problems in the world and realize that I could actually have an impact.
- You will never solve poverty without solving water and sanitation.
- Some people get into this business and they’re so afraid to lose anything. They try to protect their position like clinging to a beachhead. These Actor s end up making really safe choices. I never wanted to go that route. If I go down, I’m going down swinging. I know that’s the way Heath Ledger feels and Ben Affleck feels the same way, too. We want to take the big swings.
- Part of the American ethos is that you want to leave something better for your kids than you had and I know that my parents felt that way and I know that my grandparents felt that way and everybody worked hard so that their kids had a better chance. I just don’t want to be the first generation that doesn’t do that.
- It’s just better to be yourself than to try to be some version of what you think the other person wants.
- I’ll play Pretty Pretty Princess with you if you just let me watch a little bit of March Madness.
Tags : Live Online Radio