- There are still many causes worth sacrificing for, so much history yet to be made.
- If my future were determined just by my performance on a standardized test, I wouldn’t be here. I guarantee you that.
- Whether you come from a council estate or a country estate, your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude.
- You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of the world’s problems at once but don’t ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own.
- We learned about honesty and integrity – that the truth matters… that you don’t take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules… and success doesn’t count unless you earn it fair and square.
- One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.
- You can’t make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen.
- We learned about gratitude and humility – that so many people had a hand in our success, from the teachers who inspired us to the janitors who kept our school clean… and we were taught to value everyone’s contribution and treat everyone with respect.
- I am an example of what is possible when girls from the very beginning of their lives are loved and nurtured by people around them. I was surrounded by extraordinary women in my life who taught me about quiet strength and dignity.
- At the end of the day, when it comes time to make that decision, as president, all you have to guide you are your values, and your vision, and the life experiences that make you who you are.
10 inspirational michelle obama quotes on success
Tags : Live Online Radio
james marsden: birthday