- Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough.
- It doesn’t matter whether or not you can act. If you can go into a room and make these sweaters want you, that’s what’ll get you the job.
- I think you end up doing the stuff you were supposed to do at the time you were supposed to do it.
- I think that the power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done.
- I always think part of success is being able to replicate results, taking what is interesting or viable about yourself as a professional person and seeing if you bring it into different situations with similar results.
- With a terrible script, you hustle and try to make it better. But with a good script it can be trouble because you rest on your laurels, so to speak, you think it’s going to translate easily.
- There are some parents who have really done it right and told their kid, You know, we have this dough, none of this is for you. You have to get your own.
- All I want, and I think all any parent with a semblance of a moral psychology wants, is for my kid to have his own experience, uninhibited.
- People never change because they are under threat or under duress. Never. They change because they see something that makes their life seem valuable enough to start moving toward a life worth living.
- Remember that just because you hit bottom doesn’t mean you have to stay there.
Tags : Live Online Radio