- It is the ultimate luxury to combine passion and contribution. It’s also a very clear path to happiness.
- We cannot change what we are not aware of, and once we are aware, we cannot help but change.
- If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat.
- Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.
- When tragedy occurs, it presents a choice. You can give in to the void, the emptiness that fills your heart, your lungs constricts your ability to think or even breath. Or you can try to find meaning.
- Next time you are about to call a little call ‘bossy’, say instead: she has executive leadership skills.
- I really believe in what Facebook does. You know technology was going to change all our lives and it has. But technology to power us as people is really the social networking movement.
- For many men, the fundamental assumption is that they can have both a successful professional life and a fulfilling personal life. For many women, the assumption is that trying to do both is difficult at best and impossible at worst.
- We hold ourselves back in ways both big and small, by lacking self-confidence, by not raising our hands, and by pulling back when we should be leaning in.
- Women need to shift from thinking, I’m not ready to do that, to thinking, I want to do that, and I’ll learn by doing it.
Tags : Live Online Radio