- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.
- One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.
- The highest result of education is tolerance. Long ago men fought and died for their faith; but it took ages to teach them the other kind of courage, – the courage to recognize the faiths of their brethren and their rights of conscience.
- The best educated human being is the one who understands most about the life in which he is placed.
- A child must feel the flush of victory and the heart-sinking of disappointment before he takes with a will to the tasks distasteful to him and resolves to dance his way through a dull routine of textbooks.
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
- Death is no more than passing from one room into another. But there’s a difference for me, you know. Because in that other room I shall be able to see.
- Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
- I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble.
Tags : Live Online Radio