10 inspiring quotes by alfred lord tennyson
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.
- Once in a golden hour I cast to earth a seed. Up there came a flower, The people said, a weed.
- There lives more faith in honest doubt, believe me, than in half the creeds.
- I hold it true, whate’er befall; I feel it when I sorrow most; ‘Tis better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all.
- Sweet is true love that is given in vain, and sweet is death that takes away pain.
- Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true.
- So runs my dream, but what am I? An infant crying in the night An infant crying for the light And with no language but a cry.
- My purpose holds to sail beyond the sunset and the baths of all the Western stars until I die.
- The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but on the mastery of his passions.
- Forgive my grief for one removed Thy creature whom I found so fair I trust he lives in Thee and there I find him worthier to be loved.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Alfred_Lord_Tennyson #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio