10 mind blowing quotes by pierce brosnan
- I had big dreams when I was a boy. And I can’t say that I never saw a beach house in Malibu in those dreams.
- I certainly got the jokes within the joke, dressing up in a wet suit, sitting in a Twingo, scaling a rubber mountain, dressing up and stealing a diamond, of course. If not now, when?
- I lost track of it thereafter. I wish I had a piece of it. That would have been very, very nice. It was one of those little things they get you on the Bond and then suddenly your face is every which way.
- I live a very simple existence when I’m not on the road. Because when I’m on the road making a movie, I’m away from home.
- I was a commercial artist when I left school, but luckily I became an actor. I’ve painted for many, many years. Now the last few years it’s gotten more serious.
- You have to move forward. It’s constantly changing. Everything changes and everything falls apart. You have to be nimble and on your toes and accessible to it all. Not everyone is on board with this.
- America gave me the great glory of coming into people’s homes every week and allowed me to last as long as I have.
- I believe you can only draw from your own life as an actor. All the characters I’ve played, I only have my infinite eye and the presence of my life to take from.
- Childhood was fairly solitary. I grew up in a very small town called Navan in County Meath. I never knew my father. He left when I was an infant and I was left in the care of my mother and my grandparents.
- I’ll make phone calls. I’ll call anybody and knock on any door to try and get a location, or get an actor, or get an actress. But no, it was just very easy. We just hit the ground running.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Pierce_Brosnan #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio