- Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
- How can sincerity be a condition of friendship? A taste for truth at any cost is a passion which spares nothing.
- The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
- I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn’t than live as if there isn’t and to die to find out that there is.
- A free press can, of course, be good or bad, but most certainly without freedom, the press will never be anything but bad.
- Truth is mysterious, elusive, always to be conquered. Liberty is dangerous, as hard to live with as it is elating. We must march toward these two goals, painfully but resolutely, certain in advance of our failings on so long a road.
- A man’s work is nothing but this slow trek to rediscover, through the detours of art, those two or three great and simple images in whose presence his heart first opened.
- We get into the habit of living before acquiring the habit of thinking. In that race which daily hastens us towards death, the body maintains its irreparable lead.
- But what is happiness, except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads?
- It is a kind of spiritual snobbery that makes people think they can be happy without money.
10 motivational albert camus quotes for success in life
Tags : Live Online Radio
Michael Oher: Birthday