- In life, you don’t regret the things you do, you regret the things you don’t do.
- The longer it takes you to become successful, the harder it will be for somebody else to take it away from you.
- If you accept the pain, it cannot hurt you.
- Write down five things you love to do. Next, write down five things that you’re really good at. Then just try to match them up! Revisit your list once a year to make sure you’re on the right track.
- I meditated before I hosted the Oscars, I meditate before I go on stage, I meditate in the morning and lunchtime when I’m on a film set.
- Always think the great parts outlive the actors that play them and that’s a stage tradition, that goes back hundreds of years and it should be that way.
- Giving people a hand up, not a handout, is the way forward.
- Now I meditate twice a day for half an hour. In meditation, I can let go of everything. I’m not Hugh Jackman. I’m not a dad. I’m not a husband. I’m just dipping into that powerful source that creates everything. I take a little bath in it.
- We can live tough lives, but the human spirit is stronger, seemingly than anything. There is redemption, hope, and love. All different forms of heartbreak, but beyond all that there is hope, there is love. There is beauty and bliss.
- When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away.
Tags : Live Online Radio