10 quotes by mario vargas llosa
- One can’t fight with oneself, for this battle has only one loser.
- Almost seventy years later I remember clearly how the magic of translating the words in books into images enriched my life, breaking the barriers of time and space.
- Memory is a snare, pure and simple; it alters, it subtly rearranges the past to fit the present.
- But what do I have? The things I’m told and the things I tell, that’s all. And as far as I know, that never yet made anyone fly.
- I convinced her that her first loyalty isn’t to other people, but to her own feelings.
- Science is still only a candle glimmering in a great pitch-dark cavern.
- No matter how ephemeral it is, a novel is something, while despair is nothing.
- Death isn’t enough. It doesn’t remove the stain. But a slap, a whiplash, square on the face, does. Because a man’s face is as sacred as his mother or his wife.
- Revolution will free society of its afflictions, while science will free the individual of his.
- Writing fiction is the best thing there is because absolutely everything is possible!
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Mario_Vargas Llosa #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio