10 thought-provoking quotes by alex jones
- People don’t get angry about the half a million dead Iraqis from the sanctions.
- It’s a different kind of economic recovery. The kind where bankers steal trillions and you don’t have a job.
- In a dictatorship there is no choice, the elections are controlled, the police are the military, fear equals control, speech is suppressed, the economy is looted, the people are slaves.
- If we start creating our own maps, our own world, our own vision, then there’s no way for the cultural tyrants to program us. And, that’s why they’re pushing so hard to get more outrageous.
- I’m not really a fan of, like, rock stars, movie stars, people like that. I like politics.
- I will sit there on the air and look at every position and play devil’s advocate.
- I think my influence on Donald Trump is way, way lower than what mainstream media has said.
- I spend most of my evenings grinding into the early morning to my favorite music.
- I mean there are a bunch of people who I’ve heard worship Adolf Hitler who don’t like me because I don’t think Jews have 14 inch fangs and drink blood and sneak around in bushes.
- Criminality is now legal. I guess criminal racketeering these days would be like burning little children at the stake or something. That’s about what it takes to get anyone to care.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Alex_Jones #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio