10 thought-provoking quotes by sue monk kidd
- Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn’t know a thing about life.
- If you need something from somebody always give that person a way to hand it to you.
- It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.
- Stories have to be told or they die, and when they die, we can’t remember who we are or why we’re here.
- I have noticed that if you look carefully at people’s eyes the first five seconds they look at you, the truth of their feelings will shine through for just an instant before it flickers away.
- The world will give you that once in awhile, a brief timeout; the boxing bell rings and you go to your corner, where somebody dabs mercy on your beat-up life.
- All my life I’ve thought I needed someone to complete me, now I know I need to belong to myself.
- We are so limited, you have to use the same word for loving Rosaleen as you do for loving Coke with peanuts. Isn’t that a shame we don’t have many more ways to say it?
- And when you get down to it, Lily, that is the only purpose grand enough for a human life. Not just to love but to persist in love.
- Drifting off to sleep, I thought about her. How nobody is perfect. How you just have to close your eyes and breathe out and let the puzzle of the human heart be what it is.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Sue_Monk_Kidd #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio