Born: May 31, 1965
Brooke Shields is an American actress, model, and former child star. She was born on May 31, 1965, in New York City, United States. Shields began her career as a model at a very young age, appearing in advertisements and gracing the covers of various magazines. Her breakthrough came in 1980 when she starred in the controversial film “The Blue Lagoon” at the age of 14, which garnered both praise and criticism for its explicit content.
Throughout her career, Shields has showcased her versatility as an actress by working in various genres, including dramas, comedies, and Broadway productions. Some of her notable film roles include “Pretty Baby” (1978), “Endless Love” (1981), and “Suddenly Susan” (1996-2000), a sitcom in which she starred and gained recognition for her comedic skills.
Apart from her acting career, Brooke Shields has also ventured into the world of fashion and beauty. She has worked as a spokesperson for various brands and has her own line of clothing and accessories. Shields has used her fame to advocate for women’s rights, mental health awareness, and children’s education.
Brooke Shields’ personal life has also been under public scrutiny. She has been married twice, first to professional tennis player Andre Agassi from 1997 to 1999, and then to screenwriter Chris Henchy since 2001. She has two daughters, Rowan and Grier, with Henchy.
Overall, Brooke Shields has had a successful and enduring career in the entertainment industry, spanning several decades. She remains an influential figure and continues to contribute to various fields, including acting, modeling, and philanthropy.
Brooke Shields’s 5 most popular quotes
- Don’t waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window- or break down a door.
- The thing I’m the most proud of in my personal life is that my daughter actually thinks that I’m fabulous.
- Honesty is the quality I value most in a friend. Not bluntness, but honesty with compassion.
- I’ve never found therapy to be a sign of weakness; I’ve found the opposite to be true. The willingness to have a mirror held up to you definitely requires strength.
- What does good in bed mean to me? When I’m sick and I stay home from school propped up with lots of pillows watching TV and my mom brings me soup – that’s good in bed.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actress #actress #Brooke_Shields #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio