Born: June 13, 1992
Disha Patani is an Indian actress and model who primarily works in Hindi films. She was born on June 13, 1992, in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India. Disha began her career in the entertainment industry as a model and gained popularity through various TV commercials.
In 2015, Disha made her acting debut in the Telugu film “Loafer,” directed by Puri Jagannadh. However, she gained widespread recognition with her role in the sports biopic “M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story” (2016), where she portrayed the character of Priyanka Jha, the love interest of Indian cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
Disha’s breakthrough in Bollywood came with the film “Baaghi 2” (2018), where she starred alongside Tiger Shroff. The action-packed film was a commercial success and established Disha as a promising actress in the industry. She has since appeared in several successful films such as “Bharat” (2019) and “Malang” (2020).
Apart from her acting career, Disha Patani is known for her stunning looks and fitness. She has a massive following on social media platforms, where she often shares her workout routines and promotes a healthy lifestyle. Disha has also been associated with several prominent brands and has appeared on the covers of various magazines.
Disha continues to impress audiences with her performances and is considered one of the rising stars in the Indian film industry. Her talent, beauty, and dedication have earned her a significant fan base both in India and internationally.
Disha Patani’s 5 most popular quotes
- I could never imagine myself acting in front of a camera or doing anything in front of the camera. I was a very shy girl.
- From being a nobody in the industry to getting so much love, it has been an amazing journey.
- I am a very shy and closed person. I stay in my house. The only time I go out is for award functions and maybe interviews. Because, this is part of my profession and I have to do it. Otherwise, I stay in my house or attend some classes.
- I myself get nervous when I write something on social media. I make sure I don’t write anything wrong.
- He is one of the finest and kindest human beings I have come across. When you meet him, you will understand why he is the Jackie Chan. It’s not just for his work but also the kind of person he is.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Indian_actress #actress #disha_patani #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio