Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Ja Rule
- My role now is as an artist and as a mogul to inspire and give others opportunities.
- The rules, religion to religion that man set forth, made me shy away from religion and have my own one on one with God and cut out the middleman.
- I believe in God and a higher power. I’m still not the religious type per se because religion tore my family apart. I’m still a little scared and skeptical being one with any faith.
- I think it’s time that we all be there for the children, to learn from the ones who came before us, and to teach our sons and daughters to have respect for themselves. Break the cycle.
- Being incarcerated is truly very serious, and it has changed my life to such an extent that breaking the cycle has become my sole focus. Jail is definitely not cool. Education is.
- I prayed every night that God would keep my family safe. But as far as religion goes, I feel like everyone should have their own one-on-one with God.
- I think it’s time that we all be there for the children, to learn from the ones who came before us, and to teach our sons and daughters to have respect for themselves.
- Music is my heart, but I see television and more movies in the next stage of my life.
- I’m an adrenaline guy. I like to do stuff that gets my blood pumping, like roller coasters or jumping out of planes. I’m into all that crazy stuff.
- I’ve always been a spiritual person who believed in a Higher Power. So, I’ve always had my 1-on-1 with God, even if I wasn’t much of a religious person.
Ja Rule, whose real name is Jeffrey Bruce Atkins, is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. He was born on February 29, 1976, in Queens, New York City. Ja Rule rose to prominence in the late 1990s and early 2000s as one of the leading figures in the hip-hop and R&B music scene.
Ja Rule’s career took off with the release of his debut studio album, “Venni Vetti Vecci,” in 1999. The album achieved critical and commercial success, reaching the top 5 on the Billboard 200 chart. His unique style, combining gritty street-oriented lyrics with catchy melodies and melodic hooks, helped him stand out in the rap genre.
Throughout his career, Ja Rule released several hit singles, including “Holla Holla,” “Between Me and You,” featuring Christina Milian, and “Always on Time,” featuring Ashanti, which became his first number-one hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. He continued to achieve success with subsequent albums such as “Rule 3:36” (2000), “Pain Is Love” (2001), and “The Last Temptation” (2002).
In addition to his solo work, Ja Rule collaborated with various artists, including Jennifer Lopez, Fat Joe, and Ashanti, among others. His collaborations often resulted in chart-topping hits and increased his mainstream appeal.
However, Ja Rule’s career faced setbacks when he became involved in a highly publicized feud with fellow rapper 50 Cent in the early 2000s. Additionally, legal issues, including a conviction for gun possession, impacted his music career and public image.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Ja_Rule #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio