- I’m an actor who they said was wrinkled and balding and everything else when I was in my early 30’s. Most of the people who wrote that who thought they were younger than me are now bald and wrinkled.
- In other words, I wouldn’t like to be an actor if I could only be real. I like to get wild, behaviourally wild, and it’s crazy to think of any form where it’s just one way.
- It’s a slight stretch of the imagination but most people are alike in most ways so I’ve never had any trouble identifying with the character that I’m playing.
- A star on a movie set is like a time bomb. That bomb has got to be defused so people can approach it without fear.
- There’s a period just before you start a movie when you start thinking, I don’t know what in the world I’m going to do. It’s free-floating anxiety. In my case, though, this is over by lunch the first day of shooting.
- When I am cast in a movie where I feel that the woman’s part is more interesting, I usually start thinking about Spencer Tracy and Fred Astaire. They seem to be the clearest actors when working with women.
- There were points in my life where I felt oddly irresistible to women. I’m not in that state now and that makes me sad.
- The average celebrity meets, in one year, ten times the amount of people that the average person meets in his entire life.
- Played tennis for years. But you can’t improve at tennis after you’re 50. You get to be in your 40s, and suddenly you’re a doubles player.
- I don’t think many people have a very good understanding of leisure and the importance it plays in our lives.
Tags : Live Online Radio