New Zealand singer and songwriter
Born: November 7, 1996
Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O’Connor, widely known as Lorde, is a Grammy-winning singer-songwriter from New Zealand, born on November 7, 1996, in Auckland. She shot to international fame with her debut single “Royals” in 2013, which topped the charts in multiple countries and earned her critical acclaim. Lorde’s unique style blends alternative pop with insightful and introspective lyrics.
Her debut album, “Pure Heroine,” released the same year, further solidified her as a rising star in the music industry. The album’s success led to numerous accolades, including two Grammy Awards for “Song of the Year” and “Best Pop Solo Performance.”
Lorde’s artistry is characterized by her poignant songwriting and distinctive voice, which captivate audiences with their depth and maturity. Known for her introspective and insightful lyrics, Lorde often explores themes of youth, identity, and societal norms in her music.
Following her debut success, Lorde released her second album, “Melodrama,” in 2017. The album received widespread critical acclaim and showcased her artistic growth and ability to experiment with different musical styles.
Beyond her music, Lorde is recognized for her authenticity, unique fashion sense, and unapologetic individuality, making her a role model for many fans. Her contributions to the music industry continue to resonate with audiences globally.
Lorde’s 5 most popular quotes
- Like wildflowers you must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would.
- Two things to remember in life: take care of your thoughts when you are alone, and take are of your words when you are with people.
- I do not need someone to complete me, but if you wanted to, we could walk next to each other into whatever is coming next.
- I’m terrified of growing up. Once you become an adult, how to you step back from that? It’s something that wakes me up at night.
- Don’t let some random comment that you wouldn’t have even thought about overshadow something important that you were actually trying to say.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #New_Zealand_singer_songwriter #singer_songwriter #Lorde #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio