10 great quotes by tom petty
- You get into your late fifties, people start falling like flies all around you. I don’t take life for granted any more. I’m really glad to be here.
- When you get older, your health becomes important to you, things start breaking down, you’ve always got a different ache or pain.
- What I’ve learned about marriage: You need to have each other’s back; you have to be a kind of team going through life.
- We don’t really make bad records, though some people might like some more than others. And we have never really done a bad show. So I think in a way maybe we’ve been taken for granted.
- There used to be this real sense of community integrity in rock. It has really eroded. Everyone seems to be on their own now.
- The radio has so many rules, and songs don’t. You don’t necessarily write to a rule book unless you’re, like, just doing it professionally, which has never been my thing.
- The music business looks like, you know, innocent schoolboys compared to the TV business. They care about nothing but profit.
- The great thing about the Wilburys was that none of us had to take the heat by ourselves. I was just a member of the band. Nobody felt like he was above anybody else. We had such a good time.
- Sometimes, giving up your privacy is a little like going to the dentist and we have let him have access that no one’s ever had.
- Rock isn’t a young music anymore. I don’t think it’s necessarily even a youth-oriented music.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Tom_Petty #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio