10 insightful quotes by gordon b. hinckley
- True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well-being of one’s companion.
- In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.
- Let us never forget to pray. God lives. He is near. He is real. He is not only aware of us but cares for us. He is our Father. He is accessible to all who will seek Him.
- Good books are as friends, willing to give to us if we are willing to make a little effort.
- Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight.
- Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great purpose in heart.
- If we could follow the slogan that says,”Turn off the TV and open a good book” we would do something of substance for a future generation.
- Being humble means recognizing that we are not on earth to see how important we can become, but to see how much difference we can make in the lives of others.
- Work at our responsibility as parents as if everything in life counted on it.
- If we are worried about the future, then we must look today at the upbringing of children.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Gordon_B._Hinckley #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio