10 thought-provoking thomas spencer monson quotes
- The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it.
- Don’t save something for a special occasion. Every day of your life is a special occasion.
- Never let a problem to be solved, become more important than a person to be loved.
- When we treat people merely as they are, they will remain as they are. When we treat them as if they were what they should be, they will become what they should be.
- When faith replaces doubt, when selfless service eliminates selfish striving, the power of God brings to pass His purposes.
- One day each of us will run out of tomorrows. Let us not put off what is important.
- He who gives money gives some, he who gives time gives more, and he who gives of himself gives all.
- Our most significant opportunities will be found in times of greatest difficulty.
- To live greatly, we must develop the capacity to face trouble with courage, disappointment with cheerfulness, and triumph with humility.
- The good you have done, the kind words you have spoken, the love you have shown to others, can never be fully measured.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Thomas_S._Monson #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio