- Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in pursuit of the goal.
- All credibility, all good conscience, all evidence of truth come only from the senses.
- What is good? All that heightens the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself in man.
- Character is determined more by the lack of certain experiences than by those one has had.
- Our treasure lies in the beehive of our knowledge. We are perpetually on the way thither, being by nature winged insects and honey gatherers of the mind.
- He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.
- The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.
- All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
- In the consciousness of the truth he has perceived, man now sees everywhere only the awfulness or the absurdity of existence and loathing seizes him.
- Great indebtedness does not make men grateful, but vengeful; and if a little charity is not forgotten, it turns into a gnawing worm.
10 inspirational friedrich nietzsche quotes on success
Tags : Live Online Radio