- The only way to learn compassion is through your heart; you have to back up and pass through your own pain.
- A lot of the time I hate acting. It has a lot to do with the way I was brought up in a world where showing your emotions is frowned upon. It’s just not manly. I don’t do anything in life because I love doing it. It’s because I want to be good at it.
- A lot of people want to see this idealized version of heroism, all pretty and perfect, and I’m not interested in playing the goody-goody hero at all.
- We honor life when we work. The type of work is not important: the fact of work is. All work feeds the soul if it is honest and done to the best of our abilities and if it brings joy to others.
- A global awakening can only happen from a spiritual awakening that is of global dimensions.
- I directed an episode of ‘Party of Five’ toward the very end of that show. It was a great experience.
- I didn’t learn to swim until I was 21 or something because I grew up in the mountains in Wyoming and all the water is glacier runoff and cold.
- Having a studio tell you when to jump and how high eight months of the year for six years is not a relationship I want to get into again.
- Beauty saves. Beauty heals. Beauty motivates. Beauty unites. Beauty returns us to our origins, and here lies the ultimate act of saving, of healing, of overcoming dualism.
- Sustainability is another word for justice, for what is just is sustainable and what is unjust is not.
Tags : Live Online Radio