- The fear is the fuel that we use for overachievement. If I wasn’t afraid at times, I wouldn’t work as hard.
- You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
- I take rejection as someone blowing a bugle in my ear to wake me up and get going, rather than retreat.
- Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.
- There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone.
- Your spiritual sense will make you either a winner or a loser.
- I’m always looking for a new challenge. There are a lot of mountains to climb out there. When I run out of mountains, I’ll build a new one.
- Remember the mind is your best muscle. Big arms can move rocks, but big words can move mountains. Ride the brain train for success.
- I believe any success in life is made by going into an area with a blind and furious optimism.
- When you’re scared, when you’re hanging on, when life is hurting you, then you’re going to see what you’re really made of.
Tags : Live Online Radio