- In my opinion, the most important thing in governance is management control.
- The problem is not in the office: the problem is out there. Every day I go to the people, go to the street. I can ask the people what they want, what they need.
- We need peace and stability in the Asia-Pacific region. It is important to have political and security stability to build up our economic growth.
- For me, democracy must deliver a better life for the people.
- When we have a corporation, we must know what the customer wants, what the customers needs. Also, the politician must know what the people want, what the people need.
- To deal with radicalism and extremism, we need to deal with economic inequality. This is what I learned from my experience in Solo and then in Jakarta.
- I don’t mind being called a puppet. But I’m the puppet of the people.
- It’s now our responsibility to prove to ourselves, to other nations, and especially to our children and our grandchildren, that politics is full of fun; politics has some wisdom. Politics is freedom.
- Indonesia is the world’s third-largest democracy. And we also have the world’s largest Muslim population. This demonstrates that democracy and Islam are not incompatible. Terrorism is not associated with any religion.
- I’m willing to work with all parties to reform Indonesia.
10 Joko Widodo quotes
Tags : Live Online Radio
Joko Widodo: Birthday