10 inspiring quotes by albert schweitzer
- Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another human being.
- If you love something so much let it go. If it comes back it was meant to be; if it doesn’t it never was.
- Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
- Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing.
- I don’t know what your destiny will be, but one thing I know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve.
- The only thing of importance, when we depart, will be the traces of love we have left behind.
- At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.
- In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Albert_Schweitzer #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio