10 wonderful paul mccartney quotes
- I used to think anyone doing anything weird was weird. Now I know that it is the people that call others weird that are weird.
- You can judge a man’s true character by the way he treats his fellow animals.
- If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian.
- If slaughterhouses had glass walls, we would all be vegetarian.
- When you were young, and your heart, was an open book. You used to say, live and let live.
- Sadness isn’t sadness. It’s happiness in a black jacket. Tears are not tears. They’re balls of laughter dipped in salt. Death is not death. It’s life that’s jumped off a tall cliff.
- Somebody said to me, ‘But the Beatles were anti-materialistic.’ That’s a huge myth. John and I literally used to sit down and say, ‘Now, let’s write a swimming pool.
- I am alive and well and unconcerned about the rumors of my death. But if I were dead, I would be the last to know.
- It’s like if you’re an astronaut and you’ve been to the moon, what do you want to do with the rest of your life?
- For you know that it’s a fool who plays it cool, by making his world a little colder.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Paul_McCartney #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio