10 motivational quotes by stevie nicks
- You know, the man of my dreams might walk round the corner tomorrow. I’m older and wiser and I think I’d make a great girlfriend. I live in the realm of romantic possibility.
- If you have stage fright, it never goes away. But then I wonder: is the key to that magical performance because of the fear?
- Singing is the love of my life, but I was ready to give it all up because I couldn’t handle people talking about how fat I was.
- Do you want to be an artist and a writer, or a wife and a lover? With kids, your focus changes. I don’t want to go to PTA meetings.
- It was my 16th birthday – my mom and dad gave me my Goya classical guitar that day. I sat down, wrote this song, and I just knew that that was the only thing I could ever really do – write songs and sing them to people.
- My other family is Fleetwood Mac. I don’t need the money, but there’s an emotional need for me to go on the road again. There’s a love there; we’re a band of brothers.
- My generation fought very hard for feminism, and we fought very hard to not be labeled as you had to have a husband or you had to be in a relationship, or you were somehow not a cool chick.
- If you see somebody running down the street naked every single day, you stop looking up.
- If you want to find somebody and you want to be married and you want to have children, don’t make it a rock star.
- I was not going to be a stupid girl singer. I was going to be way more than that.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Stevie_Nicks #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio