10 motivational quotes by travis barker
- I juice a lot; I get as much protein as I can, because being a vegan, there isn’t much protein. But that’s pretty much it. I just drink lots of water, too. I’ll have a protein shake as well every morning.
- Usually, if I’m coming to Europe, I’m on a boat for seven days, so I spend the seven days doing a bunch of things. I’ll do cardio for an hour or an hour-and-a-half and weights, just light weights.
- I think putting your relationship out there for people to interpret and have their own opinion about, I think it’s crazy.
- I love tour, but I don’t like traveling at night or driving long hours. But I love touring. If my kids could be out there full time, I’d probably never go home.
- The whole time after you record an album, you’re just waiting for the release date. You’re waiting for fans to hear it and stuff.
- I don’t like traveling, period. I like being at places and I like going places, but I don’t like forms of transportation.
- It’s something I want to overcome. And my kids are scared to death to fly. I want them to witness me overcome it.
- I want a certain thing for my children. I just want to be in their life. I don’t want nannies raising my kids.
- My mom died when I was 16. I had a rough childhood, you know what I mean, but it made me strong.
- I have my kids every Friday through Monday, and I don’t leave them the whole time I have them.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Travis_Barker #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio