10 quotes by george michael
- I don’t have joy in watching myself, whereas, actually, I quite like listening to my own music.
- All we have to see is that I don’t belong to you, and you don’t belong to me.
- I seem to think that anything worth having in life has to be painful to attain.
- I think my idea of a perfect romance is when two people really belong to each other.
- I think I’ve gotten everything I want out of the last years, and I still feel like I have a lot of options open to me.
- I can’t believe that I’ve written my best work yet. If I believed that, then I wouldn’t bother releasing music anymore.
- I think marriage is a good thing for children, because it gives them a feeling of security.
- I suppose romantically there are fantasies that can still be realized. But not professionally.
- I still believe that music is one of the greatest gifts that God gave to man.
- I mean, it is the perfect situation to really love someone to death and to want to rip their clothes off at the same time, isn’t it?
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #George_Michael #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio