10 inspiring quotes by euripides
- IAnger exceeding limits causes fear and excessive kindness eliminates respect.
- Stronger than lover’s love is lover’s hate. Incurable, in each, the wounds they make.
- The fiercest anger of all, the most incurable, Is that which rages in the place of dearest love.
- When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state.
- Let no one think of me that I am humble or weak or passive; let them understand I am of a different kind: dangerous to my enemies, loyal to my friends. To such a life glory belongs.
- When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
- In case of dissension, never dare to judge till you’ve heard the other side.
- I loathe a friend whose gratitude grows old, a friend who takes his friend’s prosperity but will not voyage with him in his grief.
- Of all creatures that can feel and think, we women are the worst treated things alive.
- Arm yourself, my heart: the thing that you must do is fearful, yet inevitable.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Euripides #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio