10 powerful quotes by michael bloomberg
- America is the greatest country on Earth – and when people vote with their feet, they come here.
- I understand the appeal of a businessman president. But Trump’s business plan is a disaster in the making.
- We can only create good jobs if we make smarter investments in infrastructure and do more to support small businesses, not stiff them.
- I’ve been a Democrat, I’ve been a Republican, and I eventually became an independent because I don’t believe either party has a monopoly on good ideas or strong leadership.
- I think one of the great dangers here is going and categorizing anybody from one religion as a terrorist. That’s not true… That would let the terrorists win. That’s what they want us to do.
- I do think there are certain times we should infringe on your freedom.
- Trees will improve property values, take pollutants out of the air, help with water runoff.
- The level of analysis that is done when you see laws created, whether it’s the city or state or federal level – it’s much more horse-trading than analysis.
- I don’t know why you should be proud of something. It doesn’t make you any better or worse. You are what you are.
- There is no business in America that would be prevented from taking results into account when making personnel decisions.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Michael_Bloomberg #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio