10 insightful quotes by robert kiyosaki
- We misjudge risk if we feel we have some control over it, even if it’s an illusory sense of control.
- Bad debt is debt that makes you poorer. I count the mortgage on my home as bad debt, because I’m the one paying on it. Other forms of bad debt are car payments, credit card balances, or other consumer loans.
- My company survives because I’ve learned to respect the ideas of people younger than me and recognize when my wisdom is obsolete.
- Something’s very wrong with a nation that would rather spend money on war than take care of its children.
- If you or I fail at business, we fail. If we cheat and fail, we go to jail. But if you’re rich and politically connected, your incompetence may be protected by a government bailout.
- In the world of money and investing, you must learn to control your emotions.
- Silver is used in the electronics industry and is consumed daily; stock piles of silver are dwindling.
- If you have faith in our leaders of commerce, don’t buy gold. If you do not have faith in them, maybe you should buy gold or silver.
- While the Chinese people, as a rule, are good people, my business dealings with Communist Chinese officials have left me disturbed and concerned about the rise of the Chinese Empire.
- I believe that one key to success is to accept truth, no matter how it’s spoken.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Robert_Kiyosaki #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio