10 thought-provoking quotes by johnny carson
- Find me any performer anywhere who isn’t egocentric. You’d better believe you’re good, or you’ve got no business being out there.
- Everybody I meet in public seems to want to audition for me. If I ask a guy what time it is, he’ll sing it to me.
- Entertainment is like any other major industry; it’s cold, big business. The business end wants to know one thing: Can you do the job? If you can, you’re in, you’re made; if you can’t, you’re out.
- Egyptian President Sadat had a belly dancer entertain President Nixon at a state dinner. Mr. Nixon was really impressed. He hadn’t seen contortions like that since Rose Mary Woods.
- Do you know my dream? I really want to become an aluminum-siding salesman.
- Did you know Richard Nixon is the only president whose formal portrait was painted by a police sketch artist?
- Democracy means that anyone can grow up to be president, and anyone who doesn’t grow up can be vice president.
- Democracy is welcoming people from other lands, and giving them something to hold onto. Usually a mop or a leaf blower.
- Democracy is buying a big house you can’t afford with money you don’t have to impress people you wish were dead.
- Believe me, you don’t walk away from the kind of money you make with a daily television show. You might get awful tired of it sometimes, but take a second look at the check and you get less tired right away.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Johnny_Carson #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio