10 most famous quotes by ian fleming
- Never say ‘no’ to adventures. Always say ‘yes,’ otherwise you’ll lead a very dull life.
- You only live twice: Once when you are born And once when you look death in the face
- People are islands,’ she said. ‘They don’t really touch. However close they are, they’re really quite separate. Even if they’ve been married for fifty years.
- Mr Bond, they have a saying in Chicago: ‘Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it’s enemy action’.
- Surround yourself with human beings, my dear James. They are easier to fight for than principles.
- Bond reflected that good Americans were fine people and that most of them seemed to come from Texas.
- Unfortunately most ways of making big money take a long time. By the time one has made the money one is too old to enjoy it.
- All women love semi-rape. They love to be taken.It was his sweet brutality against my bruised body that made his act of love so piercingly wonderful.
- Before a man’s forty, girls cost nothing. After that you have to pay money, or tell a story. Of the two, it’s the story that hurts most. Anyway I’m not forty yet.
- Goldfinger could not have known that high tension was Bond’s natural way of life and that pressure and danger relaxed him.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Ian_Fleming #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio