10 top sasha grey quotes
- I’m not one to sit here and judge here. But I think it’s funny that the people that condemn the adult industry the most are the ones consuming the product the most.
- I wasn’t that kid where if you told me ‘No,’ I was just going to do it anyway.
- I think there are very few people, in my generation at least, that are that passionate about what they do.
- I think the big evolutionary step for me is directing my own movies.
- I sacrificed a lot, in terms of friendship and family, from working so much at such a young age, but I wouldn’t be where I am if I hadn’t.
- I like to work. I don’t like to have lulls. I feel like it makes me lazy and uncreative, and that’s when your ideas become stagnant.
- I have this brand, I have my name. And I’m going to do what I want because people will buy it. People will enjoy it. So don’t tell me I have to follow this formula and sit inside the box. Because I don’t.
- I have a very eclectic group of fans. I have fans that love me for me and who have never even seen my adult work. They just like my music, or they just like me.
- I find it vulgar that people are so fascinated by natural disasters, and we allow footage of young people that are looting because they have no choice because of natural disaster.
- I don’t think any actor can be happy with their performance. There’s always something you wish you would have done or said differently.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Sasha_Grey #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio