10 famous sarah palin quotes
- America’s finest – our men and women in uniform, are a force for good throughout the world, and that is nothing to apologize for.
- I say to the Occupy protesters – you’re occupying the wrong place, you’re protesting the wrong thing.
- People know something has gone terribly wrong with our government and it has gotten so far off track. But people also know that there is nothing wrong in America that a good old-fashioned election can’t fix.
- I’ve been so focused on state government, I haven’t really focused much on the war in Iraq.
- We need leaders who will stand up for the little guy and listen once again.
- Candidate Obama promised to fundamentally transform America and that’s one promise he has kept. Turning a shining city on a hill into a sinking ship.
- I’ve said it since the day he made the sacrifice to hit the campaign trail: Voters crave the anti-status-quo politician. Everything about Donald Trump’s campaign, it’s avant-garde. He is crushing it in the polls.
- People have a constitutional right to burn a Koran if they want to, but doing so is insensitive and an unnecessary provocation – much like building a mosque at Ground Zero.
- New terms used like, ‘overseas contingency operation’ instead of the word ‘war’ – that reflects a worldview that is out of touch with the enemy that we face. We can’t spin our way out of this threat.
- Sometimes even the greatest joys bring challenge, and children with special needs inspire a very, very special love.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Sarah_Palin #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio