10 notable quotes by sarah michelle gellar
- You’re forced to think about what your goals are and you clarify them because you’re taking this journey with another person and you need to be open with your partner.
- My family comes first, and you have to be in charge to be able to protect that. You have to be the one who says no or you don’t have a life, which is what I found out the first time.
- I got to see the first step, hear the first word. Most people – and certainly working moms – are not able to do that. I wanted to appreciate the fact that I had worked so hard all my life to be able to have those moments.
- I don’t understand why James Bond has to be a man all the time. When Pierce Brosnan retires, why not one of us?
- I’ve always been fascinated by Asian culture, and I love that women can play the lead in a horror film.
- I was young. I was newly married. And I had worked like a dog. I just wanted to live and travel.
- Buffys very similar to me to me when I was growing up. A child in an adult world, sort of trapped between the two. Does Buffy go to the prom or does she save the world from demons?
- I clip coupons all the time. Why should you pay more for something that someone else is paying less for?
- When I got off the soap I got offered all these, you know, ‘women in jeopardy’ — I call them ‘disease of the week’ movies.
- How can women be as thin as we are? We have personal trainers to work us out. We have specially prepared meals.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Sarah_Michelle_Gellar #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio