10 inspiring quotes by sarah mclachlan
- We’re constantly being told what other people think we are, and that’s why it is so important to know yourself.
- Happiness is like a cloud, if you stare at it long enough, it evaporates.
- We showed the industry that female artists could attract the same audiences as the big male stars.
- If you love large, you’ve got to hurt large. If you’ve got a lot of light, you’ve probably got an equal amount of darkness.
- There’s beauty everywhere. There are amazing things happening everywhere, you just have to be able to open your eyes and witness it. Some days, that’s harder than others.
- I like the idea that we build up these walls or rules or laws to maintain our reality, and when they fall away, you’re left with a whole bunch of illusions. Smoke and mirrors.
- We are in an age of technology where we sit in our little cubicles and we IM each other and Skype each other and never connect as human beings.
- I spent a lot of years on the road, and what happens is you find out who your real friends are and you find out where your strengths and weaknesses lie in communication. I’ve had the same friends for 20 years now and I can count them on one hand.
- People’s ignorance really pisses me off. Stupidity is when you can’t help it -ignorance is when you choose not to understand something.
- I think a lot of contemplation happens in bathtubs. It does for me. Nothing like a hot bath to ease the tension and think about what’s going to happen next.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Sarah_McLachlan #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio